Sunday, July 16, 2006

if not for the few mugs of beer i tar-ed at wrench pub today,
i think i'd die of lack of alcohol.

beauty queen of only eighteen she,
had some trouble with herself.

and now im back home,
smelling of alcohol and smoke,
and trying to study.

he was always there to help her she,
always belonged to someone else.

i think im gonna head javen kor's advice and go head for a bathe before i actually start contemplating to study in this state.

i drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door,
ive had you so many times but somehow i want more.

my parent are flying overseas for a grand ten days starting monday,
and why do i not seem to be excited over the extra freedom that i'd be having.
maybe its just that i cant stand people not trusting me,
and showing that they actually dont straight in my face. period.

i don't mind spending everyday,
out on your corner in the pouring rain.
look for the girl with the broken smile,
ask her if she wants to stay around.

school and life has been pretty much of a wretched bitch.
except for the fact that ld drama fire prevention's got first runner-up. (:
(congratulations my beautiful juniors)
and haha i actually contibuted by being their keyboardist.
it wasnt an easy feat okay!
to actually learn a piano piece one day before the freaking finals,
and then heading down with them to play it during the skit.
when i have absolutely no musical background
(except before i quit grade one piano about like 10 years ago)

and she will be loved,
and she will be loved.

haha ive had some cashflow problems recently,
but i think im gonna tide through that soon.

tap on my window,
knock on my window i,
want to make you feel beautiful.
i know i tend to get so insecure,
but it doesnt matter anymore.

and i know this entire post doesnt make sense so,
it'll probably waste your time just reading this.
check back another time if you're expecting one of my usual emo posts.
and so sorry that this disclaimer came abit too late.

it's not always rainbows and butterflies,
its compromise that moves us along.
my heart is full and my door's always open,
you can come anytime you want.

and i must apologise because im blogging this in the middle of my half KO (knocked-out) state.
now how i love the wonders of alcohol.

i know where you hide,
alone in your car,
know all of the things that make you who you are.
i know that goodbye means nothing at all,
comes back and begs me to catch her everytime she falls.

and im so in love with "she will be loved" by maroon 5 because the lyrics is so beautiful.

tap on my window,
knock on my door i,
want to make you feel beautiful.

and she will be loved,
and she will be loved.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there, Eliza. I hope I am not your worst nightmare because I am back once again, because I frequent your blog. For a drunk to pen down such good english, you must have bucketfuls of talent. You should consider working as a writer in the magazine, maybe the 'fashion' section, judging from your excellent taste and style in clothes.

Now to think of it, 'She will be loved' by Maroon Five is rather meaningful. I used to brush away the lyrics and only liked the song for its tune, but once I saw it on your blog, it dawned on me that there was something more, something hidden in it that I now understand completely. I can see why you like it. It relates to our daily lives, doesn't it?

How are you with Milo Dinosaurs? My Milo-Dino cheer me up when I am down. My Milo-Dino make me smile when I frown. My Milo-Dino is really sweet and sugary, inside out, and I just love My Milo-Dino so much that I can't live without My Milo-Dino each day. I am so glad my workplace sells it. This uncle who dresses in white doesn't make it properly unlike the professional teh-tarik woman called Auntie Bomeen. She makes My Milo-Dino the way I love it, with whip cream. Sometimes when she comes intact with vinegar, (I don't know, she sniffs vinegar- this puzzles me) I can smell the vinegar smell lingering on the cherry of My Milo-Dino. Then windows in my office have to be opened in order for the vinegar smell to drift/diffuse away.

Tears of joy, please?

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babe we need to talk soon, like really soon. There's things I Wanna tell you, ask you, talk to you about.

A lot to catch up, really.
:(

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sweetie,

after all that have had happened, i guess, i play a big part in contributing to this mess.

i wana say..

"im sorry for not being there when u need me,

im sorry for not listening hard enough wad ure heart yearn for,

im sorry you gotta get ure temporary solace outta a replacement to make ure heart complete,

im sorry to make you cry so much, and all the pain and bruises that you've suffered through the past few days. and wanting to leave ure life though e decision cuts me right through my very heart,

im sorry that it's only when i see ure departing back that tells me that ure knocking on hell door that knocked me back to senses,

im sorry for being there and yet not there for you.

and now my heart wants you to noe, you've always been an element of my very existence. we will leave this unhappy piece of memory behind and start afresh as we promised alrite? hugyoutight.

when i think of the words you said to her, it somehow means nothing at all. i just hated myself for holding back any bit and neglected ure needs. now my heart is all open, as ure heart is to me. yesterday at The One, i felt like im back to first love. that pure joy i'll hold it close to my heart. im very happy for i noe yesterday was just the very beginning of a deeper bond we share. a bond that holds us so tight tgt i feel so full and so complete that i would just burst from an overdosage of love and bliss.

we noe where and who we belong to, it's time to treasure the times we spend tgt.

for all the pain this episode created, it tells me sthg that i would not have otherwise known. that you are the love of my life and no one can ever hope to match up to you the special place you hold in my heart.

as for julia, normal circumstances may have compelled me to confront her on one-to-one. im sure my gang would have agreed, that a third party shall have to bear the brute of the dire consequences of a conscienceless act. but i felt no anger towards her, but rather, i've never felt so relieved in my life before. as if i've been waiting for a sign all along to guide me through my confused mind. and now, i've finally got my answer thou not quite in a pretty manner.

sweet love, im thankful that we're given a second chance. not many fortunate couples can go through this and be affected only this little amount. and now it seems like, our lives are wedged so tightly tgt it's unbelievable that we've just went through the pit of our lives.

i guess i dun have to say this and you've alred known.

i will always be loving you."

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gggo Kris.

7:40 AM  
Blogger meru said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:33 AM  
Blogger meru said...

hey eliza(:
dont know if you still remember me,
but yeah. havent spoken to you for a uber long time(:

how've you been?
drop me an sms aye?
love the song too.
awesome stuff, ive got a nice
song that you might wanna listen to. its on my blog(:

drop by(:
LOVE MEL

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home